1. Items received within 14 days.
2. Items returned must be unopened or in good condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that has been opened, damaged, or altered in any way.
3. We do not accept returned items that are sent back by you directly without checking with us first.
4. You are responsible for return shipping charges.
5. The after-sale warranty is 14 days upon receiving the parcel(according to the logistic information).
Quality problems(ripped, incomplete, shriveled, etc) of the product are found within the after-sale warranty, please contact us immediately and send us clear pictures of the defective item. We can replace it after checking.
Please do not throw the lens and lens packages before your problem is solved. We have several different packages, while the color of lenses from different packages may be different.
1. Please check the items whether they are damaged or with the wrong color before you open them.
2. Each order has only one after-sale privilege.
3. Replace, return or refund is not available if the color is not what you expect/wantwhen the product is correct or the parameters you have ordered are not suitable for your eyes.
1. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org first and we will write back to you as soon as possible.
Please tell us the details of your order in the email: your name, order number, and reason.
Please don't return the lenses according to the return address on the package, because we are unable to receive it at that place.
2. Place the item(s) in the original packing.
Returning the product is allowed if the packaging is in good condition and the product is not opened so that it does not influence the second sale.
3. Drop off your package at your carrier.
Please provide tracking number and website for tracking the logistic info after you return the parcel to us
4. We receive your return package.
We will check the parcel whether in good condition or not once we receive the returned parcel and then we will handle the refund to your account in accordance with the return conditions.
Yes! All of them are available with prescription. If you have normal eyesight or you simply need a decoration, choose 0.00 / Plano.
Consult your eye doctor to confirm the diopter counts before ordering.
In addition, if you are under 18, please wear the lenses under an expert's guidance.
Cylinder Range: from 0.00 to -3.00
Recommended Power = Sphere + Cylinder/2
For example, if your Sphere (SPH) is -6.00, and your Cylinder (CYL) is -1.00, the power would suite you better will be -6.50. If you cannot find the exact power, please choose the one slightly smaller than the calculated result.
Cylinder beyond the range above, unavailable yet.
Step 1: Take the lens out from the packet gently after washing and drying your hands.Then make sure you are holding the correct side of the lens. (P.S. Please soak the lens in fresh contact lens solution for at least 6 hours before first-time use.)
Step 2: Hold up your upper eyelid and pull down your lower lid,then use the index finger to gently place the lens.
Step 3: Look up and down, left and right after putting the lens in so that it will settle into place, then close your eye in a while.
Step 4: Do again for the other eye through simple steps!
Step 1: Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before touching your eyes.
Step 2: Use your clean hand to gently pull down your lower eyelid, then pull up your upper eyelid.
Step 3: Using your index finger and thumb to pinch the lens gently.
Step 4: Look up and slide the lens down gently so that the lens will be kept in your eye, then pinch it off onto finger. Do it again for the other eye.
First of all, please do rub the lens with solution even if you are using a "no-rub" product.
Step 1: Clean
Wash you hands with soap and use multipurpose contact lens solution to clean your finger which will handle the lens.
Step 2: Rub
Apply at least three drops of contact lens solution on each side of the lens and softly rub the lens 10 seconds per lens side.
Step 3: Rinse
Rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds to remove the loosened debris.
Step 4: Disinfect
Place the lens in your clean lens case or lens holder and fill with fresh solution. Soak for at least 4 hours.
1. Use fresh care solution each time and discard solution from lens case after each use.
2. Remember to change solution regularly if you do not wear the lens often.
3. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation effectively.
4. Keep the lens away from sharp objects because the lenses are very thin and vulnerable.
5. Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.