Since the novel coronavirus 2019 broke out globally, TTDeye has been paid sustained attention to the development of the epidemic. In this difficult time, the health and safety of you and our employees are the priorities we concern.
To continue to fulfill customer needs and ensure safety, we have taken following measures:
1. Our own factory ensures continued safe and timely support to meet customers’ needs, fully in compliance with public health authority suggestions and local government regulations, and practicing strict disinfection processes as usual.
2. Cooperate with DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT and many other world renowned carriers, which continue to deliver to locations around the world, where local conditions and restrictions allow, following strict safety standards.
3. Implement stringent measures and protocols to ensure that our employees can support customers in a safe way. To know more about our employee care under the epidemic of COVID-19, please check our latest blog - Helpful Tips of Wearing Contacts in the Time of COVID-19.
4. To guarantee the best customer experience, we updated our Return & Refund Policy by extending the return and after-sale warranty period from 7 days to 14 days. For items received within 14 days, unopened and in good condition with the original packing, if you don’t want them anymore, you can contact our customer service team and we’ll arrange return service as soon as possible. For quality problems (ripped, incomplete, shriveled, etc) found within the 14 days after-sale warranty, please contact us immediately and send us clear pictures of the defective item. We’ll replace it once we finish checking. For more details please check our Return & Refund Policy.
COVID-19 is a huge challenge for all the world, but TTDeye believes that we’ll defeat it with our joint effort. We really appreciate your constant support and love, it means a lot to us. This time, we are still fighting side by side as always. Together, we’ll make a difference!
For more tips of wearing colored contacts in the time of COVID-19, please check our latest blog - Helpful Tips of Wearing Contacts in the Time of COVID-19.
Remember, TTDeye is always here with you. Sending hopes of health and safety to you all. ❤
Yes! All of them are available with prescription. If you have normal eyesight or you simply need a decoration, choose 0.00 / Plano.
Consult your eye doctor to confirm the diopter counts before ordering.
In addition, if you are under 18, please wear the lenses under an expert's guidance.
Cylinder Range: from 0.00 to -3.00
Recommended Power = Sphere + Cylinder/2
For example, if your Sphere (SPH) is -6.00, and your Cylinder (CYL) is -1.00, the power would suite you better will be -6.50. If you cannot find the exact power, please choose the one slightly smaller than the calculated result.
Cylinder beyond the range above, unavailable yet.
Step 1: Take the lens out from the packet gently after washing and drying your hands.Then make sure you are holding the correct side of the lens. (P.S. Please soak the lens in fresh contact lens solution for at least 6 hours before first-time use.)
Step 2: Hold up your upper eyelid and pull down your lower lid,then use the index finger to gently place the lens.
Step 3: Look up and down, left and right after putting the lens in so that it will settle into place, then close your eye in a while.
Step 4: Do again for the other eye through simple steps!
Step 1: Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before touching your eyes.
Step 2: Use your clean hand to gently pull down your lower eyelid, then pull up your upper eyelid.
Step 3: Using your index finger and thumb to pinch the lens gently.
Step 4: Look up and slide the lens down gently so that the lens will be kept in your eye, then pinch it off onto finger. Do it again for the other eye.
First of all, please do rub the lens with solution even if you are using a "no-rub" product.
Step 1: Clean
Wash you hands with soap and use multipurpose contact lens solution to clean your finger which will handle the lens.
Step 2: Rub
Apply at least three drops of contact lens solution on each side of the lens and softly rub the lens 10 seconds per lens side.
Step 3: Rinse
Rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds to remove the loosened debris.
Step 4: Disinfect
Place the lens in your clean lens case or lens holder and fill with fresh solution. Soak for at least 4 hours.
1. Use fresh care solution each time and discard solution from lens case after each use.
2. Remember to change solution regularly if you do not wear the lens often.
3. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation effectively.
4. Keep the lens away from sharp objects because the lenses are very thin and vulnerable.
5. Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.